Monday, July 11, 2011

New weapons arrived!

I'm a collector of weapons, well, in the process of being a collector and I ordered a couple things from Ebay of the blade variety. This was a Free Mason decorative dagger and a Confederate straight razor for my brother. These items arrived in the mail today and I couldn't be more impressed with them! The blade's shiny, very pointy and beautifully done. The razor, it's spring assisted so it pops out no problem, it says "The South will rise again" on the blade and it's generally a great piece of work. I'm hoping that my writing revenue can bring in even more swords, daggers, razors etc. in the future =P If you'd like to help, feel free to find the donation button or click an ad or too =P Every bit of revenue helps in the long haul. Thanks always =)

No comments:

Post a Comment