Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bit of ViewsHound love

Hello, I haven't really posted anything in a while, on here and ViewsHound but I decided to write a short bit about ViewsHound for writers, authors, whatever who like to write articles about anything really. ViewsHound is a site where you can write about anything you like from food, politics, relationships, world news, etc. and actually get money for them. There is a prize of $20, $30, and $50 for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place respectively. There's also a prize of $10 for photo of the day and cartoon of the day. They also add Google ads and a type of ad that makes certain words links to ads which I can't remember the name to right now... Anyway, They've really helped me out with my prize winnings of $110 which I used to purchase a sword and a video game off of eBay =P And also a straight razor for my brother (both seen in my previous post). That's pretty much it, ViewsHound is easy to use, easy to submit articles to and easy to win money so you've got nothing to lose, and you still own the articles (copyrighted) which gives more freedom unlike some other article sites which claim ownership after you send them in. So give it a shot =)

http://www.viewshound.com/
http://www.viewshound.com/health-fitness/2011/8/male-breast-cancer-no-its-not-a-myth

No comments:

Post a Comment