Wednesday, June 29, 2011

High school is the best years of your life? Like hell it is

Who ever coined the phrase "High school is the best years of your life" obviously only seen the one side of the coin because personally, it was the absolute worst. I know that's the description but I like it here, it's a good opener.

My years of high school started fine but then bullies came along, people from other schools that got combined into the one of two "super schools." Some of these people made sure your life was hell, not to mention others who were a part of your social circle. I would like to hear someone tell the students who are on the verge of suicide because of bullying that high school is "the best years of your life."

First off, bullying is still claiming lives of students because of their constant torment from other students. Even some students who start off as friends but reveal that they were just using you to gain personal info to help spread to other bullies. Now, that is a true story I read not too long ago and the female bully who gathered information to give to others in their school (a middle school if I'm not mistaken) did feel terrible about her part in the boy's suicide and would later help the kid's father in helping to stop bullying.

I, was always made fun of by my weight, my bad grades in school, and thanks to cyberbullying, it greatly improved the chances of me hating life to the fullest. I for some reason was beginning to be called a pedophile. I forget why but I can tell you it's just not something you want to be remembered for. Luckily it stayed in the circle and didn't travel far but still had me wishing for either the high school or the world to end, which ever came first. Luckily high school just ended for me June 29, 2011, I'm hoping it's one of the best presents my mother ever gotten for her birthday.

Now off of bullying of me and actually to the bullying of teachers. Believe me, it happens. Some teenagers around here have no respect for adults now and will "shoot off" to teachers about anything from asking why the teacher is picking on them because of the student's stupid actions to just being frustrated and saying it's the teacher's fault that they're the way they are. give me a break, you have no idea how much I would have loved to see them gone for as long as it took.

But now I am free from the torment and Rick Mercer along with many other celebrities are correct, it can only get better from here. Congratulations 2011 NRHS graduates, no longer must we suffer though school! Unless you're planning on post-secondary schooling, then good luck with that!


By the way, I graduated high school today. So... Yeah, I'm basically forced to find a job now

No comments:

Post a Comment