Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Second new old articles - Is there really a purpose to life? A view into my mindset

I often wonder: What is the point of living? To service the government? Our country? Continue our race because we are the most superior being in the world and no animal can stop us from owning every square inch of Earth? I then think about my own mortality; What's my purpose? How will I possibly serve any purpose in the world? My answer: Nothing and I won't. There's what? 6 billion people in the world and I'm supposed to be able to help shape the future of the world? I just can't see that happening, I'll be the same as the majority of people: a nobody in the world, just people working to keep the government off our backs and make sure we're not on the street.

The majority of us in Canada, US, UK, and so on go through school for a good portion of our lives, usually 13 years if you include primary/kindergarten or preschool and after that you can go for another 4 years at a college or less than that depending on why you're going. After that however you're working for the next 40, 50 maybe 60 years. Really? That's it? No, another aspect is to keep the human race going because we're pretty much just selfish that way with 6 billion people and counting. People say the point of life is to get married and have kids. I'm not a huge fan of people so I would rather not spend a few years with someone just to divorce them later, leave them with a kid or two or five and then move to someone else. I don't even care for relationships or children, I'd rather keep to myself which is why I just want to write; I'm not around people and I can get paid, though I'm even losing the desire to write, again, I'm serving no purpose with it, just giving a few people something to pass the time with but it's not impacting anyone or anything, it's just reading material when you're surfing a website with nothing better to do.

I am not in any way suicidal if I come across that way at parts, I just question why we live and what a difference it would be if I died. A person I know who was a friend many moons ago but gave up that privilege said I was just an "emo." Mainly because they're too ignorant to know what emo even means (it's a style of rock music - punk rock, etc and stereotyped people who dress in skinny jeans, tight black or striped shirts with hair covering their face and multiple piercings of the face). I dress in loose-ish blue jeans, tight black shirts (because of a combination of I got larger and they shrunk in the wash) and usually short hair and sometimes long hair in the summers but is out of my face. I also listen to classic rock and Rob Zombie music which is not associated with emo at all so thanks you s.o.b's, you sure know how to diminish my depressing thoughts!

I would not mind at all if I were to die in let's say a week, I'd welcome Death and even hug him, I'm not scared... Only if it was quick, painless (or a little depending on how quick the death was) and I didn't see it coming, not if I was a hostage or something and was told I was going to die, that'd sort of suck.

Anyway, back on topic. Today's world is full of war, hate and ignorance. We've got wars in every part of the world, we've got people hating one another because of their beliefs, sexual orientation or whatever and we have people who think that being gay is a choice, AIDS is a gay disease and they believe everything someone tells them. Actually, those can all fit into one category now that I see they're all related in someway. I am a person who hates, I hate people who decide to write comments online bashing people who can't even do it in a manner that makes them look like they have an IQ over 12, I hate governments, I hate ignorance, I hate haters (=P) I hate Google and their slow websites that sometimes don't even load for me. I basically hate 90% of everything.

This is quickly coming to a close, I can't write anymore without directing frustrations directly to the reader. Now to the end of article questions: What are your views on mortality and your role in the world? Thanks for viewing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment