Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New new articles

I decided to write a little something something for the annoyances of mine on ViewsHound. It's not posted there yet because I just wrote it today but here she goes:

A formal apology to some individuals in the community



Dear whom ever it may concern,

I'd like to apologize for any comments I may have left or invalid arguments that I obviously pieced together out of a child's story book. Believe me, they sounded good at the time but obviously cannot stand up to the arguments of people who refuse to quit.

After this point however, I have learned **not** to make an argument unless I have cold hard facts that are similar to the person/persons I'm debating with.

I must also apologize for my poor debating skills, I was not aware that I needed to repeat the same argument over and over again for it to have an effect though I did try at times.

I also forgot to mention I must forget certain individuals in the populous and just base our argument on the percentage that it applies to and not the others to help drive my point home.

Signed, "Anonymous Author"

** Author's Note**

Remember this is under "creative writing" because it does not have facts in it at all that I know of. Nor does it apply to anyone in particular, it could be anyone! Which is why it's addressed to no one specific.

Now that was a bit of a joke because of a certain user of ViewsHound requested an article get moved to "Fiction" which does not exist so I made a little joke out of it but it's mainly to troll them. Thanks for the read through and I'll put up the next article I wrote after I publish this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment