Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New old articles

Hello, I've written new articles but haven't posted them. One's about the celebs which I mentioned earlier, one is my view on the world and one is about a Dutch group burning a book cover(Yet to be published on ViewsHound). Starting with the first.


So there's a nice, juicy rumour that Mary Kate Olsen, half of the Olsen twins was seen at Kanye West's birthday party from what I read on Sympatico.ca ([Here](http://www.dramarama.ca/2011/06/kanye-and-mary-kate.html)). Apparently this "news story" was doctored up by the one and only Perez Hilton and we all know how honest he is. Anyway, he somehow found out that someone who is said to be Mary Kate Olsen was seen at Kanye's 34th birthday party and he believes they must be, dare I say, DATING!!

That's right, if you're a creepy looking child star at a bad musician's birthday party, you must be "hooking up" with the guy. How this makes news I'll never know.

I used to like the Sympatico website because they had news that I actually liked but somehow when I wasn't paying attention, they replaced it with crap like this, rumours they can somehow doctor up into "news". I want to know, why are people so obsessed with celebrities that a news site is suddenly showing nothing but celebrity news? Are our lives so incredibly boring that we need to see who's dating who? Who's hating who? What Charlie Sheen is doing? It's pathetic to tell the truth.

I am someone who absolutely despises these people, I don't care what they're up to, nor will I ever, I just like criticising the people who do care and the people who are pathetic enough to help the spread of gossip like this which is why I hate Perez Hilton and wish he and his ugly face would "disappear" forever from behind that computer of his never to be seen again.

So...Do YOU care? Do you care about celebrities' lives or are you too busy in your own to care? I'm hoping people fall into the latter category.

No comments:

Post a Comment