Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Matthew Maclean. I'm 18 years old in my final year of high school and my goal of this blog is to try and bring awareness to my articles that I attempt to get published on http://www.viewshound.com/. As of now I have two articles published, one being published tomorrow (May 19, 2011) and two pictures.

I should explain my articles: I am more of a writer of things that involve opinions such as ways to stop and prevent bullying, whether children under 12 should get away with crimes and whether schools are doing their job of teaching everyone on the level of individuality.

I greatly welcome constructive criticism about my writing ability and how I can improve to be more beneficial to myself and the readers alike so it looks professional and formal and also so people can understand what it is I'm writing. I will also accept any insults that come my way as long as they are logical and don't sound like "ur a stupid reterd hu cant rite 4 beanz" Those (Ha, writing that made me spell 'thouse' at first) comments will be ignored. Also, by insults I mean more of a debate of your views and then mind, and so on and so forth.

So I hope to see lots of traffic here of people who are genuinely interested in what I have to say and not people who are here to troll or advertise their own blogs only. You can advertise but leave a comment about my blog first ;)

Thanks and I hope I can get you to come back again =)

-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment