Thursday, May 19, 2011

Woot!

Hello whoever may be reading this!

This morning my mother came into my room to wake me up for school (trust me, alarms will not wake me up, I've tried.) and tells me that I won the photo of the day on ViewsHound! I was very happy although I didn't show it because it was a good 5 seconds after waking me up and I was freakin' tired.

Now, the photo was a sunset from my deck which I can put into this post at the end. It also had the silhouette of an eagle carving we have.

What ViewsHound had to say? "Warm tones and great use of the silhouette to frame the scene."

Coming from professionals, that's a damn good compliment if I say so myself ;)

Thank you ViewsHound for picking me as a winner, and thank you viewers for reading my articles and looking at my photos, I'll enjoy the prize money ;)

Bully: a harsh reality update


So they published the article which is great =) But they also changed a bit about which makes me think they just got tired of me screwing up the writing and they just edit it for me lol. Either way I'm happy although I did not place in the articles of the day but I doubt they would really let me win twice in one day anyway.

Next up:


I have got another photo queued in so that's due to go live May 20, 2011, tomorrow if you're reading on the 19th. As for what it is, I will leave it to you to find out .

Thanks again for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment